This isn't a proper post, just a reminder to myself what I did in the garden this week!
1. Rose by the wall: developed mildew. Removed infected areas, recovered roots, watered well and hoped for the best.
2. Planted french beans direct. Very late doing this, but hopefully there'll be a bit of a crop.
3. Planted red spring onions 'vango'. Can plant up to the end of July so hopefully will do something. Reminder to plant another row in 2 weeks.
4. Planted salad leaves. Plant more in 1-2 weeks
5. Potted new acer into slightly bigger pot. Keep in a sheltered spot and plant in front garden in spring.
Not a proper post, but at least I can keep tabs on what's going on in the garden.