Tuesday 15 March 2011

London LOOP

This is a little bit late as I've already walked the first walk but only just decided to blog it! I've enjoyed walking / rambling for a long long time since going for wanders with Dad and Grandad, Dof E in the Yorkshire Dales through to wandering around South Wales, London, more Yorks Dales and discovering the joys of the Lake District. I've got lost, done mad scrambles up and down waterfalls, even madder climbs when the path ran out and just generally enjoyed the outdoors.

In the last 2 years I haven't done enough serious walking and cycling but it's time to get back into shape and start to tackle the hills again! So, to start with, I'm walking the London LOOP with Pete. That's the London Outer Orbital Path or the walkers M25. The plan is to complete the whole lot over the next year or so. There are 24 sections and we're fair weather walkers so I'm thinking we'll maybe complete 15 this year and the rest next. Hopefully. So, 152 miles to go.

No comments: